How Paramount Management is responding today,
In addition to adhering to the current restrictions under the Authority of the Health Protection Act, we continue to follow and support health authority recommendations as they unfold.
In addition, Effective immediately:
All Deliveries are to be received in the vestibules of your respected property, not to individual units.
o Delivery person, Call or use intercom upon arrival
o Visual or verbal acknowledgement from recipient
o Leave package in vestibule
o Tenant collect delivery after delivery driver has left
How to protect and support each other
· There are to be no social gathering of more than 5 People as long two-meter (6 foot) distance can be maintained (as per Nova Scotia State of Emergency)
· If you have traveled outside of Nova Scotia, you must self-isolate (as per Nova Scotia State of Emergency)
Stay home if you are sick, especially if you have fever or new cough. If temperature over 38 degrees Celsius, call 811 for assessment
· Practice good hand hygiene – wash or sanitize hands often and use cough and sneeze etiquette
· Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces and objects like taps, doorknobs, remote controls, telephones and countertops
· If you are self-isolated, please advise your Resident Manager so we can respect your space and privacy as well as provide any resource available within the community to help you.
As a community we need to support each other, this includes those in self-isolation or isolation. As Neighbors, how can you help those that need to stay isolated while demonstrating a sense of Caring and Community.
Our primary focus remains the well-being of our tenants and ensuring you continue to be serviced to the best of our abilities. We will continue to keep you informed if there are any changes to our operations in relation to COVID-19.